Virgin Mobile – Employer Description
Virgin Mobile - Who We Are
How Virgin Mobile supports new or potential employees?
- Continuous online and in-person training
- Constant support from leader and team
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- Great onboarding program
- Hands-on training
- Full benefits package (medical and dental after 3 months)
There’s no magic formula for great company culture. The key is just to treat your staff how you would like to be treated. – Richard Branson
At Virgin Mobile, we highly value diversity and inclusion. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it.
- Straight Up: Our commitment to delivering products and services in an ethical, fair and straightforward way builds trust in our role as consumer champion.
- Red Hot Relevance: This is our energy and our contemporary edge. What we create is exciting, bold and culturally progressive.
- Delightfully Surprising: By always being fresh, different and high quality, our products and services defy expectations.
- Heartfelt Service: Our people are warm, honest and authentic. Everything we do says “we give a damn”.
- Insatiable Curiosity: Because our people are always asking “how can we do this better”, we’re constantly focused on keeping our brand and our customers our key priorities.
- Smart Disruption: We challenge norms. We combine business acumen with a can-do attitude to continually create different and better products.
Culture at Virgin Mobile
People Are Fundamental In Driving The Success Of A Business. If You Treat Your Staff Like The Smart And Capable Adults They Are – And Give Them Choice To Make Informed Decisions – You Will Cultivate An Environment In Which Everyone Can Flourish. – Richard Branson
Benefits and Opportunities
What types of benefits would be available for the positions for which you are presently recruiting?
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
Career paths are growth at Virgin Mobile
- Sales Associate
- 12 month leadership development program for retail team members who have an interest in Store Management and/or Head Office roles
- Management Roles (In-Store/Head Office)
What type of people are successful at Virgin Mobile?
Anyone who is passionate about their role and what they do can succeed and get promoted, especially if they enjoy discovering and learning something new, constantly look to develop yourself and others, thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
Connect with Virgin Mobile on their social media